“Solutions To Increase “YOUR” Net Worth!”
– Sharon Campbell, M.B.A., C.B.C.
Certified Business & Non Profit Coach
On a day-to-day basis, Sharon manages projects and programs that utilize diverse planning, proposal development, grant tasking in areas of community economic development, professional training, team building and coordination, and market research and evaluation. Her ability to successfully access resources, programs, and personnel in both the public and private sectors is widely recognized.
Sharon has developed, negotiated, and managed multi-million dollar grants that have resulted in funding for community and economic development initiatives to create jobs, support health-related programs, as well as to conduct transportation assessments and entrepreneurial training. In addition, she has developed several business development tools, including a success mapping tool, and has written several published articles.
Over the years, Sharon’s work and community involvement have been honored by Women in A.A.C.P., Black Professional Women of North Carolina, Who’s Who in Black Raleigh & Durham, National Council Negro Women - Capital Area Section, Abigail Eastern Star, National Black MBA Association Chapter - Vice President of Public Relations, Democrat Women of Wake County, Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU’s) Leadership Roundtable and Black Women in Business—as well as by a number of other prestigious organizations.
Sharon is the co-founder of the Alliance of North Carolina Black Elected Officials, and severs on the Wake County Nurse-Family Partnership Board Chair. Sharon is also quite busy in the community as well as feeding the homeless, and helping to combat human trafficking.
Sharon holds a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) from Walden University, and a Bachelor of Science in Public Administration from Shaw University. She also holds a certificate in nonprofit management from Duke University and earned her Business Coaching Certification from TracyMac Coaching Services.
When Sharon is not working she enjoys quiet time at home, fun activities with family and friends, traveling, and worshipping at her church, Wake Chapel. She is also a published author of a book “Your Blessings!“.
- Women In A.A.C.P. (W.I.N.) – Disaster Relief Team (2000)
- Black Professional Women of North Carolina (2012)
- Who’s Who In Black Raleigh & Durham – Corporate Brass (2014)
- Black Women Business (2014 & 2015)
- Leadership/Social Entrepreneurship Award (2014)
- Preservation Award Rosewald School Beaufort County (Pantego, NC) 2014
- Spectacular Women of The Year Semi-Finialist (2014)
- fNational Council of Negro Women: Entrepreneurs-Building Bridges for the Future (2016)]
- Public Listening Sessions: Sea Level Rise and Population Growth In North Carolina: 2009
- North Carolina Green Economy Initiative (21 Counties Report) Center for Research and Evaluation- Elizabeth City State University 2011
- United Negro College Fund (UNCF) Sustainable Campuses: Building Green at Minority Serving
- Institutions Case Study: Bridging the Gap Between Higher Education and Community Engagement: 2012