“Solutions To Increase “YOUR” Net Worth!”-Sharon Campbell, M.B.A.
There is something skillful about a person who can spot a good match, bring the parties together, establish a strategic partnership, and can get the two to close a deal. But, then there is……Sharon Campbell, who does it all, effortlessly. Sharon Campbell is well-connected and highly-respected in several industries for her business acumen. But, those who work with her understands immediately that having access to her networks is the value she adds.
The mastermind behind Synergy Development & Training Group, Sharon serves as Principal Partner and Business Strategist spearheading a number of partnerships, projects, programs, and events for higher education institutions, state and local governments, nonprofits, and for-profit corporations. A sought-after strategist, Sharon founded Synergy with a mission to build networks to create positive change in communities. Under Synergy’s umbrella, Sharon has founded several mastermind groups, including Power of Ten, Elevate Entrepreneur, and Women On The Move, to help develop women in business.
On a day-to-day basis, Sharon manages projects and programs that utilize diverse planning, proposal development, grant tasking in areas of community economic development, professional training, team building and coordination, and market research and evaluation. Her ability to successfully access resources, programs, and personnel in both the public and private sectors is widely recognized.
Sharon has developed, negotiated, and managed multi-million dollar grants that have resulted in funding for community and economic development initiatives to create jobs, support health-related programs, as well as to conduct transportation assessments and entrepreneurial training. In addition, she has developed several business development tools, including a success mapping tool, and has written several published articles.
Over the years, Sharon’s work and community involvement have been honored by Women in A.A.C.P., Black Professional Women of North Carolina, Who’s Who in Black Raleigh & Durham, and Black Women in Business—as well as by a number of other prestigious organizations.
Sharon holds a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) from Walden University, and a Bachelor of Science in Public Administration from Shaw University. She also holds a certificate in nonprofit management from Duke University and earned her Business Coaching Certification from TracyMac Coaching Services.
Sharon is the co-founder of the Alliance of North Carolina Black Elected Officials, and serves as the Director of Marketing & Public Relations for the National Black MBA Association. Sharon is also quite busy in the community serving with the HBCU’s Leadership Roundtable , feeding the homeless, and helping to combat human trafficking.
When Sharon is not working she enjoys quiet time at home, fun activities with family and friends, traveling, and worshipping at her church, Wake Chapel. She is also a published author of a book “Your Blessings!“.
- Women In A.A.C.P. (W.I.N.) – Disaster Relief Team (2000)
- Black Professional Women of North Carolina (2012)
- Who’s Who In Black Raleigh & Durham – Corporate Brass (2014)
- Black Women Business (2014 & 2015)
- Leadership/Social Entrepreneurship Award (2014)
- Preservation Award Rosewald School Beaufort County (Pantego, NC) 2014
- Spectacular Women of The Year Semi-Finialist (2014)
- fNational Council of Negro Women: Entrepreneurs-Building Bridges for the Future (2016)]
- Public Listening Sessions: Sea Level Rise and Population Growth In North Carolina: 2009
- North Carolina Green Economy Initiative (21 Counties Report) Center for Research and Evaluation- Elizabeth City State University 2011
- United Negro College Fund (UNCF) Sustainable Campuses: Building Green at Minority Serving
- Institutions Case Study: Bridging the Gap Between Higher Education and Community Engagement: 2012