How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. - Anne Frank
Who Are We?
Power of Ten Networking Group is a haven for ENTREPRENEURS working together to empower minority women to enhance their personal and professional strengths. This is achieved by a strong network of contacts, sharing business experiences and knowledge, and attending meetings.
We are a dedicated group of minority women who believe that while one woman can never move a mountain, collectively we can speak to make the mountain move for us.
If you're determined to improve the state of your business remember that Consistency is the key. Be consistent, and expect gradual improvement that works toward success.
Finding The Rainbow In Your Cloud To Your Success.
Partnership Benefits: Move Your Business Forward
- Promote Leadership, Strategic Thinking, and Business Partnerships
- Quarterly Newsletter highlighting “Businesses of the Quarter”
- Web-site Links to your Business Sites
- Entrepreneurial Community for Women
- Monthly Meetings and Skill Buildings Workshops
- Guest Speakers
- Support Women’s Charities and Issues
- Mentoring Opportunities
- Educational and Business Resources
- Select Initiatives that support and improve minority women’s qualifications and quality of life, based on equality
- Power of Ten “Woman of the Year” (An Award given to a woman who has made an outstanding contribution to entrepreneurial spirit of business women).
Monthly Investment Dates
The 2nd Thursday of each Month at 9:30am-11:30am
- Feb 15th
- March 8th
- April 12th
- May 10th
- June 14th
- July 12th
- August 9th
- September 13th
- October 11th
- November 8th
- December 13th