Surround Yourself Only With People Who Are Going To Lift You Higher. -Oprah Winfrey
Women On The Move is a minority woman owned organization made up of professional women, women business owners and women entrepreneurs working together to grow personally and professionally through access to opportunities, education, qualified referrals, and networking.
ACCESS TO OPPORTUNITIES
Our Business Ecosystem Community Growth IMPACT Model:
Minority Women Entrepreneurs/Business Owners and Professional are open to the new and changing global world. Every moment presents a wonderful new opportunity to become more of "who we are", and the very important part that we bring to the Business Ecosystem Community.
- Help business women enhance leadership and strategic capabilities through inter-changing ideas, information and knowledge.
- Examine and learn from the commonalities and diversities of women’s experiences and perspectives
- Assist in identifying obstacles to be overcome and discuss strategies for addressing issues of shared concern globally
- Help develop and promote leadership, strategic thinking and business partnerships and alliances.
- Support select initiatives that improve women’s qualifications and quality of life, based on equity principles.
Our Focus Point:
For God took the rib from Adam and made woman. Minority Women On The Move Represents The R.I.B.
Reform: Laws and regulations to help women, as well as men, for the Constitution states, “That We Are All Equal.”
Identify: Barriers that affect women and provide solutions to address the issues.
Build: Sustain a Women’s network system, strategies, and voices in the business world including the global market.
If you are interested in learning more at this networking group.